Hours for Spring 2022
REMOTE Services Only Through February 17, 2022
Virtual Front Desk: Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Pipeline email account. Phone (805) 730-4085 (Monday - Thursday, 10AM - 3PM, Friday, 10AM - 1PM).
Other Resources: If you don’t yet have a primary academic counselor, you can ask a quick academic counseling question through our online form, Ask Me. If you don't have a computer at home, the Luria Library will have additional Chromebooks available for long term check out.
Academic Counselors are here to:
- Assist students in planning and achieving their academic and career goals.
- Develop individualized Student Educational Plans (SEP).
- Educate students on transfer & SBCC requirements.
- Counsel students on success strategies.
- Conduct Class Planning sessions for new students, classroom presentations and workshops.
- Teach Personal Development/College Success courses.
- Refer students to University Transfer Center, Career Center, Health & Wellness, DSPS, and other student services.